Teaching Degree

Bachelor of Education (BEd) degrees. Bachelor of Education (BEd) teacher training programmes are an undergraduate route for those who would like to follow a career in teaching, and graduate with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). BEd programmes typically last three years, and are a popular route for prospective primary school teachers. Some providers do offer secondary-level BEd programmes for specific specialisms. Teacher training graduates at first degree level most commonly go into primary school teaching, but also work for secondary schools, in government (often as regulators or examiners), nurseries, colleges, hospitals and in business training. Alternatively, you could study a degree with an education focus, choosing from courses such as early years, childhood and youth studies, or the teaching and learning of mathematics. Subject knowledge enhancement (SKE) courses. If your degree subject doesn’t link closely to your chosen teaching subject, you may still be able to apply for a postgraduate teacher training programme by undertaking a subject knowledge enhancement (SKE) course. To become a teacher in England, you’ll need a degree and the required GCSEs. Find out more about eligibility, including details on overseas equivalency. Why Study Education? There are many reasons why someone would like to study Education. For one, there are those who want to become teachers. Others have a general interest in education and want to broaden their knowledge about educational theories, learning theories, etc. .

The skills and experience you develop during your education degree prepare you for a range of careers working with children and young people. Job options Read our Education degree guide for all the information on the subject area, why you should study it, and what careers you can hope to go into after your degree is over A Master of Teaching Degree is the postgraduate equivalent of a Bachelor of Education. It prepares someone who hasn’t studied education before to be a classroom teacher and includes work placements. If you work in a school and have a role supporting teaching and learning, for example as a teaching assistant, unqualified teacher, cover supervisor, learning mentor, HLTA or learning support assistant, the Foundation Degree in Learning and Teaching is a recognised qualification for your role and could provide opportunities for career development. .

Another Picture of teaching degree:

By https://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/sites/www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/files/ECS-breakdown-image-with-text-470x320_0.png

GALLERY IMAGES List Photos Banner Download of teaching degree

By http://www.densorobotics-europe.com/sites/default/files/image/Products/TeachingPendant/Teaching_Pendant_Main_Image.jpg

By http://www.reachtoteachrecruiting.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/11china_tianjin.gif

By https://www.dramaclasses.biz/file/stani-jpg

By http://www.usi.edu/images/liberalarts/second-language-acquisition.png

By https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e0/Guangdong_University_of_Foreign_Studies_logo.png

By http://p7cdn2static.sharpschool.com/common/resources/images/Cliparts/Teachers/Apple.png